*FDA-certified food-grade silicone
*100% Brand New & High Quality
* DISHWASHER SAFE FOOD GRADE SILICONE
* They are flexible & easy to use!
* Size: 11.5×11.5×4.5 cm
*Manual measuring, error allowed range 1-3mm
* Each ice ball mould makes four 4cm ice spheres.
How to Use the Ice Ball Maker Mold
1. Before using your new tray, be sure to wash thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Fill the bottom tray nearly full of water (leave about 1 cm unfilled).
3. Then set the bottom tray on an even surface in your sink and press the lid tray down into the bottom tray until it is sealed (Note: The excess water will escape through the 4 vent holes at the top of each ball).
4. When full, gently press down on the top of each mould to force out enough water to give a slight air gap at the top of each ball for expansion – This step is important so your ice balls will form properly without cracking – Need to leave room for expansion.
5. Do not worry about excess water in-tray. Let it freeze with the mould.
6. Lay flat in freezer for 5+ hours
7.The ice tray is sealed and balanced and will not leak or tip in the freezer.
Kitchen & Baking