*FDA-certified food-grade silicone
*100% Brand New & High Quality
* DISHWASHER SAFE FOOD GRADE SILICONE
* They are flexible & easy to use!
* Size: D=6cm
*Manual measuring, error allowed range 1-3mm
How to Use the Ice Ball Maker Mould：
1. Before using your new mould, be sure to wash thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Set the mould on an even surface in your sink and press the lid tray down into the bottom tray until it is sealed.
3. Fill the Ice Ball Mold nearly full of water ((Note: leave about 1 cm unfilled. The excess water will escape through the holes at the top of each ball).
4. When full, gently press down on the top of each mould to force out enough water to give a slight air gap at the top of each ball for expansion – This step is important so your ice balls will form properly without cracking – Need to leave room for expansion.
5.Lay flat in the freezer for 5+ hours. Make sure the ice tray is sealed properly and even placed in the freezer.